Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experience:2-4 years into Recruitment IT. Should have prior experience in screening and shortlisting Manager level candidates.
Qualification: MBA-HR or equivalent from a reputed institute.
* To identify the best mix of resources to source top talent using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
* Work closely with different departments across the Organization to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
* Manage the entire staffing process: recruiting, screening, interviewing, conducting tests and selecting employees in the preliminary rounds to fill vacant positions throughout organization.
* Collaborate with the functional Head to plan and implement effective recruitment strategies.
* Cold calls to suitable candidates.
* Manage complete recruitment process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple departments.
* Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
* Design recruitment advertisements for posting in newspapers, internet and other recruiting sources.
* Create and manage relationships with Colleges/Universities for campus recruitment.
* Conduct Quarterly Employee Engagement Programmes and Activities.
* Conduct Employee R&R programmes every quarter across all verticals
* Recruitment will consist of both technical and non-technical roles.
For more details
Himaja - Maximus Human Resources