Software Design/Development Engineer in Test
3 - 6 Years
Maximus Human Resources Pvt Ltd., Management began operations in 2007 as a professional placement services company to cater to the manpower needs in marketing, sales and advertising. In the past year, we have forayed into IT, ITES and ERP sectors, across all levels.
We are committed to a result oriented approach in meeting customers’ business objectives. Our support goes beyond the stated minimum guidelines.
Not only do we constantly try to understand our client’s demands, so as to deliver quality services, but we also try to recognise the core competencies of the aspirants, in order to counsel them into making the right career move.
At Maximus, we understand the significance of blending business processes and technology. Our resources are extremely efficient to support all our cl
Client is an American-based multinational corporation that develops the platforms required to enable the security, management and compliance of unified communications, Web 2.0 and social media channels
Roles and Responsibility
If you are developer and open to testing.. this is right opportunity.
Job Type: Permanent
Notice Period: ASAP - Maximum 1 month
Position: Software Design/Development Engineer in Test
Professional degree(bachelor?s or master?s) in Computer Science from a reputed college with consistent academic record
Should possess 3 to 6 years of professional experience in Software development, with at least 3 years of hands-on programming experience
Excellent programming skills in Java is mandatory; Should be adept at coding standards, code reviews and reverse engineering
Hands-on experience with TestNG, Junit, Mockito would be added advantage
Should demonstrate good troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
Ability to create scripts and tools for scalability & volume testing
Exposure to cloud technologies is desirable
Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code(using automation tools/test suite and code reviews)
Should possess penchant and passion for ensuring quality of engineering deliverables
Dear Candidate,If you are interested this Position . Please send me your updated resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Permanent
Notice Period: ASAP
Network Operations Centre Engineer
Primary Job Responsibilities:
It is looking for a Systems Engineer to join its Network Operations Center (NOC). This candidate should be self-motivated, production sensitive, and technically talented to support company is 24x7 Service Infrastructure environment.
In this role, the candidate will provide monitoring and support for cloud based applications, UNIX based systems, service infrastructure, as well as other customer needs. Provide Level 1 shift support on both development/QA and Service Infrastructure environment.
• Monitor all Service Infrastructure systems and services
• First response resolution of all alerts and problem reports
• Problem ticket creation, processing and queue management
• Technical chat, technical call or bridge management and facilitation
• Able to create/revise documentation thoroughly for tactical use and training
• Follow all documented processes and procedures
• Escalate all issues to documented escalation matrix
• Provide timely feedback on process/procedural improvements and operational inefficiencies
• Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all features and functions
• Available to work under different shift schedule
• The candidate should have atleast 5-7 years of experience in a UNIX,Ubuntu environment
• Understanding of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, etc.) and utilities (Telnet, SSH, CURL, etc.)
• Good working knowledge of cloud deployments, VMWare, Webservers
• Working knowledge of Amazon EC2 and data centers
• Solid troubleshooting skills
• Excellent prioritization skills
• Effective communication skills
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Opmanager, Splunk
• The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, ability to take ownership, and the ability to identify and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with MySQL database administration / replication is a plus, but not required