Assistant Manager ? Business Development
1. Assist in prospecting and selecting new Channel Partners by meeting them and assessing their interest and caliber to be able to associate and do business with Expat.
2. Ensure the Induction Programs and Training Programs for the new Channel Partners are done by facilitating these events to enable the Channel Partners are inducted and given sufficient knowledge to efficiently carry out sales for Expat.
3. Ensure the Channel Partner Agreements are signed and issued to the respective Channel Partners by coordinating with the CP-Coordinator to formally state their signup and contract with Expat.
4. Enhance the Lead Generation process by assisting the Sales Teams during the various sales events and exhibitions to enable customers and prospective CPs to take a well informed decision of joining with Expat to do business.
5. Ensure the CP relationships are nurtured and maintained well at all times by coordinating with the respective Relationship Managers and assist in resolving all concerns pertaining to their relationship with Expat.