Assitance Manager - Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Real Estate / Property
MUMBAI / PUNE/ BLR
3 - 5 Years
Maximus Human Resources Pvt Ltd., Management began operations in 2007 as a professional placement services company to cater to the manpower needs in marketing, sales and advertising. In the past year, we have forayed into IT, ITES and ERP sectors, across all levels.
We are committed to a result oriented approach in meeting customers’ business objectives. Our support goes beyond the stated minimum guidelines.
Not only do we constantly try to understand our client’s demands, so as to deliver quality services, but we also try to recognise the core competencies of the aspirants, in order to counsel them into making the right career move.
At Maximus, we understand the significance of blending business processes and technology. Our resources are extremely efficient to support all our cl
Looking for Assistant manager-Business development with one of the leading Real estate company.the company is operational from past 15yrs.
Roles and Responsibility
Assistant Manager ? Business Development
1. Assist in prospecting and selecting new Channel Partners by meeting them and assessing their interest and caliber to be able to associate and do business with Expat.
2. Ensure the Induction Programs and Training Programs for the new Channel Partners are done by facilitating these events to enable the Channel Partners are inducted and given sufficient knowledge to efficiently carry out sales for Expat.
3. Ensure the Channel Partner Agreements are signed and issued to the respective Channel Partners by coordinating with the CP-Coordinator to formally state their signup and contract with Expat.
4. Enhance the Lead Generation process by assisting the Sales Teams during the various sales events and exhibitions to enable customers and prospective CPs to take a well informed decision of joining with Expat to do business.
5. Ensure the CP relationships are nurtured and maintained well at all times by coordinating with the respective Relationship Managers and assist in resolving all concerns pertaining to their relationship with Expat.
• 3 - 5 yrs. Exp in BFSI, Pharma & Real Estate
• MBA (MUST)
• Strong Interpersonal Relationships
• Basic IT Skills
• Local Candidates preferred