Experience: 3-5+ Years
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai- East
Principal accountabilities of the role:
- Meet customers every day, help them understand the value Metal Street bring to their business
- Single-point of contact (SPOC) for customers such as tier-2 & tier-3 manufacturers, distributors and traders
- Create a compelling pitch to drive registrations and usage of Metal Street
- Explain the customer onboarding process and help them enroll on-the-spot
- Directly responsible for enrollments and revenue from the region.
- Co-create, own and exceed targets.
- Collaborate extensively with head of sales, operations and the rest of the management to ensure. Extremely relevant to business needs of customers
- Track competition, developments and trends in relation to Metal Street’s business
Additional features of the role:
- Contribution to sales strategy for Metalstreet and business planning for the region
- Play the role of an industry expert and train the rest of the sales team on the nuances and challenges of steel manufacturing and trading
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Experience in the steel industry: preferably from a manufacturing or trading company
- Ability to think creatively and come up with radical solutions – even at the risk of sounding crazy.
- Is comfortable in an early stage start-up environment – moving targets, constant change, confusion and excitement
- Most importantly – believes in team sport and spirit
What’s in it for you:
- Chance to work in a high-growth B2B ecommerce industry
- Part of the initial team that offers immense learning, collaboration and growth
- Competitive remuneration
- A fun-filled ride in an informal environment without typical corporate clichés, hierarchies, structures etc.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Travel: Mostly within the region, occasional travel to Bangalore and other regions
Interested candidates please share your
updated CV at the earliest on firstname.lastname@example.org